and i’m an artist + an author. but not the tortured kind. i’m on a mission to make the walls of your home, office or secret lair as colorfully composed as you are.
put your info in the newsletter box below or follow me on instagram for studio photos, daily painting and four o’clock energy shots.
TAKE ME TO THE SHOP.
art can be intimidating. it shouldn’t be. i promise to make it not so.
some paintings may be in the studio. some may be examples of previously painted pieces. either way i can get one to you quickly, often in a variety of sizes to accommodate your current obsession.
BE SOMETHING. IF YOU MAKE TO MAKE SOMETHING.
is a pop top energy drink spiked with caffeine laden words that are calming to the soul,while at the same time capable of spurring volcanic eruptions of energy and frenzied moments of accomplishment.
this book will remind you that you have the power to make art – and create all kinds of exciting surprises in your life – right now, today. what’s the hold up? why wait? grab your tools and create.
your art shouldn’t match your sofa – but if you are desperately seeking silver to go with the new pillows you just bought – i can help. i can accommodate most special requests on a commission. i promise to make it easy. and you will get more than you expect.
STAY UPDATED & BE SOCIAL
stay updated with the latest offerings, workshops and show dates.
- so, you want to take your secret passion (writing, painting, cupcake baking) and make it your full time gig? except it’s really hard and scary to actually, you know, do that? kenT understands your pain and that’s why he wrote this book. read it and then follow kenT’s wise advice: “don’t wait. every day you […]
alexandra franzen, author, writing coach, blogger at alexandrafranzen.com - www.alexandrafranzen.com
- be something. if you want to make something sent me directly from the pages to my work station to knock out my next big thing. there was no stopping and no taking the exit ramp. it was straight racing fuel to get accelorate me through my next project.
bradford shellhammer, named one of the ‘100 most creative people in business’ by fast company, founder fab.com / bezar.com - www.bezar.com
- be something. if you want to make something not only kickstarted my creative engine, but it set me on a new trajectory to lead my team by being the designer, leader, and person that I was created to be. listen to kenT – he knows – and lives – what he’s talking about.
ryan hollingsworth, desing + communications elevation church, charlotte, nc - www.elevationchurch.org
- the single most creative person i know. he just happens to not be crazy. imagine that. read this book.
jennifer snyder, author of don’t change the channel
- you want to be an artist? the untortured kind? then you might want to sit + read + listen to kenT youngstrom’s startling advice about what it takes to be . . . an artist. and then get off your duff and do it! I chatted with kenT when he was starting out and selling […]
susan harrow, ceo of prsecrets.com, media coach, author of sell yourself without selling your soul - www.prsecrets.com