one of my favorite question + answer sessions from v4 of four magazine. What is your present state of mind?
and i’m an artist + now an author. but still not the tortured kind. i’m on a mission to make the walls of your home, office or secret lair as memorable as you are.
i’m also a teacher. i offer work shops + caffeine laden posts to jump start your own creative process.
let me give you the epic + climactic finish to your space you deserve. the one where less is more, the mood is set, and you own the perfect one-of-a-kind focal point to dominate + complete the picture. i want you to wake up and walk to your space with eyes wide open. i want…
TAKE ME TO THE SHOP.
art can be intimidating. it shouldn’t be. i promise to make it not so.
some paintings may be in the studio. some may be examples of previously painted pieces. either way i can get one to you quickly, often in a variety of sizes to accommodate your current obsession.
this book will remind you that you have the power to make art – and create all kinds of exciting surprises in your life – right now, today. what’s the hold up? why wait? grab your tools and create.
is a pop top energy drink spiked with caffeine laden words that are calming to the soul, while at the same time capable of spurring volcanic eruptions of energy and frenzied moments of accomplishment.
your art shouldn’t match your sofa – but if you are desperately seeking silver to go with the new pillows you just bought – i can help. i can accommodate most special requests on a commission. i promise to make it easy. and you will get more than you expect.
the world is full of people and corporations who claim to be authentic, creative, game-changing, innovative, inspiring, and paradigm-shifting. sounds great, but that’s not good enough for me. i want to be with/work with/collect the work of someone who shows fall-down, crazy stupid love for their work. i want to be surrounded by people who are alluring, beguiling, blazing, bursting, epic, frenzied, ravenous, and volcanic. i want passion to erupt.
join me. join a workshop.
POSTS + EVENTS + NEWSLETTER
words come like drops of spilled paint. mostly at random times and always messier than anticipated. i promise to clean them up and invite you along. sign up for the newsletter and you won’t miss a thing.
STAY UPDATED & BE SOCIAL
stay updated with the latest offerings, workshops and show dates.
- so, you want to take your secret passion (writing, painting, cupcake baking) and make it your full time gig? except it’s really hard and scary to actually, you know, do that? kenT understands your pain and that’s why he wrote this book. read it and then follow kenT’s wise advice: “don’t wait. every day you […]
alexandra franzen, author, writing coach, blogger at alexandrafranzen.com - www.alexandrafranzen.com
- be something. if you want to make something sent me directly from the pages to my work station to knock out my next big thing. there was no stopping and no taking the exit ramp. it was straight racing fuel to get accelorate me through my next project.
bradford shellhammer, named one of the ‘100 most creative people in business’ by fast company, founder fab.com / bezar.com - www.bezar.com
- be something. if you want to make something not only kickstarted my creative engine, but it set me on a new trajectory to lead my team by being the designer, leader, and person that I was created to be. listen to kenT – he knows – and lives – what he’s talking about.
ryan hollingsworth, desing + communications elevation church, charlotte, nc - www.elevationchurch.org
- the single most creative person i know. he just happens to not be crazy. imagine that. read this book.
jennifer snyder, author of don’t change the channel
- you want to be an artist? the untortured kind? then you might want to sit + read + listen to kenT youngstrom’s startling advice about what it takes to be . . . an artist. and then get off your duff and do it! I chatted with kenT when he was starting out and selling […]
susan harrow, ceo of prsecrets.com, media coach, author of sell yourself without selling your soul - www.prsecrets.com